DESARROLLO MULTILATERAL S.L. (DEM) is an EU consulting firm based in Spain and operating internationally. Its aim is to meet strategic needs in the public, private and Non State actors sector; providing high added value and quality services to governments, public administrations, international organizations, non-governmental organizations, civil society, local agents and the private sector.
Our activities are implemented through qualified experts which are subject to careful scrutiny and follow up, to ensure that the final products and deliverables are technically rigorous and capable of exceeding the most demanding expectations of our clients.
The Management of the company undertakes to comply with the applicable requirements and the continuous improvement of its quality management system and to be responsible for its effectiveness, taking into account the needs and expectations of clients and all relevant stakeholders, as well as the legal and regulatory requirements applicable to services rendered.
To comply with this commitment, DESARROLLO MULTILATERAL S.L. (DEM) has implemented a quality management system according to the ISO 9001 standard, and has adopted this Policy that represents the commitments of:
- The Management into continuous improvement of its activities, products, services and of the Quality System itself through data analysis.
- The satisfaction of our clients is sought, guaranteeing products and services without defects of quality, in the terms desired by them and at competitive prices, as a way to ensure the continuity and growth of the organization. At the same time, it seeks to satisfy the explicit and implicit requirements of the Multilateral Financial Institutions in their guidelines and the fulfillment of any contractual obligations for their satisfaction.
- Providing consultants and employees with the needed means for the satisfactory performance of their duties.
- Complying with the requirements of our clients, with the current legislation and regulations that are applicable, maintaining a conduct of permanent adaptation to them.
- Involving employees and making them accountable for achieving the quality standards and development objectives of the company in order to improve the results of the processes of products and services implemented and the penetration of the company in new markets.
- Selecting qualified suppliers of tangible and intangible goods and control their supplies to achieve the defined quality level and the sustainability of the company.
- Establishing alliances for good implementation of products and services in order to improve the defined strategy.
- Understanding the needs and expectations of stakeholders.
The quality management system is adequate for the purpose of DESARROLLO MULTILATERAL S.L. (DEM) and is based on the knowledge and assessment of its processes.
This Policy is the framework to establishing objectives, so as to continuously improve the quality of the services we provide and the effectiveness of the quality management system. With a view to such continuous improvement, the Quality Policy will be reviewed and updated regularly.
We urge all employees and those interested in the success of DESARROLLO MULTILATERAL S.L. (DEM) to support this quality policy and perform their activities in such a way that the quality improvement objectives established in accordance with it can be achieved and reviewed.
Madrid, Monday, August 9, 2021.